This dessert is full of nutrients and antioxidants and is ideal for those who have detoxing their bodies and their liver.
- 2 cups of Abukass Rice
- 4 cups of water, containing added teaspoon of rose water
- 1 cup of milk
- 8 slices pineapple, cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Sour tray
- Add nuts if desired
- Boil the water and then cook the washed rice as usual until done, then add the milk and cream and mix gently without stopping.
- Add the pineapple chunks and chopped nuts, vanilla and stir for two minutes and then pour the mixture into a greased buttered mold.
- Put the mold in the oven until its reddish.
- Flip the mold to cool down or you can submit it as a dish from the oven with nuts ornaments.
There are many ways to prepare rice with pineaple which vary by country and tastes, and these differences relate to the overall way of preparation and the types of add-ons, you can choose the components you like in line with your family's preferences.